Spacer Screw Kit for Recessed Display Interface
A monitor arm spacer kit is designed to provide additional clearance or space between the monitor arm and the mounting surface. It is used when there's a need to extend the reach or adjust the height of the monitor arm. This kit typically includes spacers or extension components that can be added to the arm assembly to accommodate specific mounting requirements.
It is most commonly required on displays with a recessed VESA 75 x 75 mm hole pattern, facilitating attachment to monitor mounts with an oversized VESA plate.
- Helps create a solid connection when a mounting interface is recessed
- Compatible with monitors using a VESA 75 x 75 mm standard interface
1. These spacers are usually provided in the monitor box.
2. Spacers are available in various lengths and are proprietary, as their compatibility relies on the depth of the recess on the monitor.
3. When purchasing spacers from a third-party seller, be sure to measure the depth of the recess to ensure they are neither too long nor too short for proper compatibility.